Frequently Asked Questions
Customer Service Frequently Asked Questions
Note: If you need to speak to a Customer Service representative concerning any ticket order or purchase transaction, please call (855) 444-4036 or send e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org. We will be happy to assist you with any questions you may have.
- I did not receive a confirmation email when purchasing my tickets. How can I tell if my order was processed? Please call us at (855) 444-4036 or email us at email@example.com and we will check to see if your order was processed. If you do not receive your tickets by email, we will check our records with your name, email address, phone number, and the purchasing credit card. If your order was processed, we will email you a replacement copy of your tickets. Please do not refresh your browser during the ticket purchase process.
- My ticket has incorrect information on it (time, date, venue, etc.) If your ticket does not have the correct show information on it, please call us at (855) 444-4036 and we will resolve the situation and send you the correct tickets for the show.
- Who handles refunds? LaughStub will issue refunds for events that have been cancelled. The refund should reflect on your bank statements within 2-3 business days of the artist cancellation. If there is an issue with a refund, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at (855) 444-4036 in order to have the situation resolved.
- How are postponed shows handled? If a show has been postponed to a later date, LaughStub will email you a notification regarding the date and time change as well as your new tickets for the upcoming show. If you are unable to attend the new date, please contact LaughStub at (855) 444-4036 in order to request a refund for the show.
- What if the show I purchased tickets for is now on sale for cheaper, can I get the difference refunded? Sometimes the show promoter may reduce ticket prices prior to the show; LaughStub is unable to provide refunds for the difference when a show is discounted. The venue and the promoter are responsible for setting their ticket prices and we serve as intermediary between the buyer and the venue.
- Can I give away my tickets to someone else as a gift (or if I am unable to attend)? Yes, you may purchase tickets to a show and forward the email containing the pdf file with the tickets to anyone else to use the tickets for a show. The tickets are transferable so if you have some tickets and can't attend, feel free to give the tickets away.
- Is the service fee always the same amount? The service fee is determined by the ticket price of a show. The service fee increases slightly as the show price goes up.
Thank you for using LaughStub, we appreciate your business. If you have any comments on how we can serve you better, please email us email@example.com.